Elizabeth City State University is mandated to provide education on drugs, alcohol, and sexual assault. To fulfill this requirement, please follow the directions below to complete the mandatory online training offered through the university.
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/login and click Register
- Under “Student/Learner”, enter the Registration Code: x4f69fe04 to create your EverFi Account
- Note: When prompted, please enter your Banner ID # to receive credit for completion.
- Complete Part 1 of Haven is due by September 8, 2017.
- After 30 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Haven which must be completed by October 20, 2017.
If you already have an EVERFI Higher Ed Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, then enter registration code x4f69fe04 by clicking "Add a Course" in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
Other important information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
FAILURE to complete this training will result in a hold on your account and inability to register for more classes at ECSU
If you have question or concerns, please call Dr. Crystal Terry 252-335-8535 or Dr. Jacqueline Huff 252-335-3834.